Initial Install of Skype

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Fri May 2 19:10:48 UTC 2008

On Friday 02 May 2008 09:48:35 am Wade Smart wrote:
> Wade Smart wrote:
> > 20080502 1113 GMT-6
> >
> > I just installed Skype 2.0 on Feisty and when I put in my username and
> > password, the SignIn button is grayed out. There is no way to sign in.
> >
> > Wade
>
> 20080502 1146 GMT-6
>
> Well I figured out that after you input your password you have to move your
> cursor back to the username position and then click Enter on the keyboard
> to log in.
>
> Moving on, now my password is not recognized. I reset it at the site but
> still cant log in. I uninstalled skype and reinstalled, making sure to
> delete the .Skype file  but still the same error.

Without a password it shouldn't have allowed you to make or get into an
account.  I remember it has to be six characters but little else.  You know
case is recognized in the password, so did you remember to capitalize where
you did when creating the password?  You can also have them send it to you if
you forgot, ...usually not your password but one they put in place and then
you change it to what you want once you are in your account.  It will be sent
to the e-mail address you gave them when you signed up.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org