Reliable VNC client

Christoph Bier christoph.bier at web.de
Thu May 1 10:43:05 UTC 2008

NoOp schrieb am 01.05.2008 01:59:

> On 04/30/2008 04:45 PM, Christoph Bier wrote:
>> NoOp schrieb am 30.04.2008 23:25:

>>> Afterwards you will find TSC in Applications|Internet
>>
>> Thanks! I tried it but it didn't work. Connection is closed and I
>> see the TSC start window again.
>
> Were you able to connect?

I'm not quite sure. When I tried it the first time a window poped up
for a split second then I saw the TSC start window again ...

> By "see the TSC start window again" do you mean that after you close the
> session from the remote you see the TSC error and offer to reconnect
> after 30 seconds? If so, that is normal; TSC is telling you that it lost
> the connection when it was closed by the remote and is offering to
> reconnect.

... but TSC didn't tell me that it has lost the connection and
didn't offer to reconnect.

> If not, then perhaps:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/vinagre/+bug/206227

Some kind of a déjà vu ... ;-)

> Join that train & hopefully you'll find a solution. Good luck :-)

Thanks!
Christoph
--
+++ Typografie-Regeln: http://zvisionwelt.de/downloads.html (1.6)