http://youtube.com/watch?v=fDmp967UMds

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 30 23:16:35 UTC 2008

--- Andy <stude.list at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 30/03/2008, Leonard Chatagnier
> <lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >  The uri page loads fine but
> >  the player screen just doesn't do anthing.
>
> In firefox type about:plugins into the address bar.
>
> Does it show anything like:
> > Shockwave Flash
> >
> >     File name: libflashplayer.so
> >     Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115

I has tried typing about:config and forgotten
about:plugins(dummy Me).  This is what is in mine:

Shockwave Flash

    File name: npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
    Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115

MIME Type 	Description 	Suffixes 	Enabled
application/x-shockwave-flash 	Shockwave Flash 	swf
Yes
application/futuresplash 	FutureSplash Player 	spl
Yes

> If so check the version number. I'm not sure what
> the minimum version is.
> You might also want to turn off any filtering
> software that may be blocking it.

Such as??

> You could also try reading:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/Flash#head-38245bd46a3334b4cc11601e161ddaa63439d2db