too much stuff

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Mar 29 16:59:08 UTC 2008

    I have looked at my /etc/X11/ directory and it is full of strange
things:

root at karl-desktop:/etc/X11# ls
app-defaults             X                   xorg.conf.nvidia
Xsession.options
cursors                  xinit               Xresources        XvMCConfig
default-display-manager  xkb                 xserver
Xwrapper.config
fonts                    xorg.conf           Xsession
rgb.txt                  xorg.conf.failsafe  Xsession.d

I know xorg.conf is the file read but what do all the others do? Is
there a place to read about this?

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI