IBM HS21 cant run UBUNTU 7.10 and UBUNTU 8.0

John PeƱamante Combalicer jcombalicer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:04:43 UTC 2008

Karl,

i tried doing what you have said but it doesnt work also.

My problem is, the computer successfully finish the installation but when it
restart there are only blank screen.

I tried debian 4.0, also the same experience. But when i tried SUSE 10 it
works perfectly fine.

I want to use SUSE but im not comfortable with it. I want ubuntu because all
my applications are already built into that platform.

I really need your help guys badly.

thank you

John P. Combalicer

Message: 4