grub lost, please help

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Thu Mar 27 06:38:27 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 23:00 +0000, Jon Grant wrote:
> No, as Launchpad clean up rate on my previous crash bug filling
> efforts is 0 for them. When they have the QA staff in place I'll be
> more than happy to file bugs.

Well, then you really can't complain. Do you think it helps thin
resources if they have to hunt the web for random blogs instead of
having all issues in one place?

I have filed many bugs over the years, and sooner or later they got
attention, obviously depending on severity. An issue like this should
not be in Hardy, and I am quite sure someone would take care of it if
they knew about it.