Ubuntu + vmware

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Wed Mar 26 17:55:36 UTC 2008

Qiuli Han wrote:
> I thin you will have better luck on VMWare community site:
>
> http://communities.vmware.com/index.jspa

Maybe...most likely at this point. I was hoping to find someone here because
A) I wanted to focus on Ubuntu usage, since my initial problem
supposedly stemmed from a USB bug in Linux
B) the forums, unless I missed something, were web based and I hate
having to check in on web pages for information instead of filing things
through my mail client
C) The communities forums were usually dominated by Windows host users,
but I could be mis-remembering things.

I may be wrong on those but I didn't think it would hurt to try here
first.  Thanks.

-Bart