Openssh server is not available

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Tue Mar 25 00:13:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 00:30 -0500, John Doe wrote:

Well, let's start with the idea that you are using gmail, and due to the
quirks in it, don't get to see the message you send to the mailing list.
Please don't resend multiple times, it clutters the inboxes and leaves
me wondering which one to answer. Thanks.

Enable repositories in your sources. In GNOME, go to System -->
Administration --> Spftware Sources; check main, universe, multiverse.
Do an "apt-get update" if you use the command line, now try it. If
"openssh-server" fails, use "ssh-server".

good luck,

--
Charlie Kravetz