Booting list says: Setting sensor limits - failed !

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Sun Mar 23 04:55:29 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 08:57 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
> SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
>
> > Hello Ubuntu'ans
> > Recently I noticed this error message while Ubuntu 7.10 boots !
> >
> > Could you tell me what's the reason of this failure and
> > how possibly to eliminate / solve it !?
>
> lm-sensors, I would expect - and it fails because probably 80% of systems
> don't actually support it.
>
> You could remove the lm-sensors package - and if you can't actually read or
> set sensors, you might as well - but it's not doing any harm.
> --
> derek

Hi Derek
Thanks for your feedback and
good to know it's not doing any harm ! ;-)

Well, in my discoverings I would like to find out / recognize where I
marked
which button to make this appearing and also didappearing again !! ;-))

I am sure it was me doing it. ;-D
But where ??? ;-(

Cheers and have a cool Sunday
svobi