hardware upgrade, HDD, RAM etc

Zhengguo Xu tworiversfolk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:00:53 UTC 2008

Thanks Charlie. now i had much clearer picture. it seems i have to hold on
my laptop for a couple of years more and then just buy a new one. no upgrade
this time. anyway, the current configuration is not bad. it's just that the
hardware is so cheap these days and i thought i should give it a try. :-)

anyway, thanks again.