Windows at last

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Mar 20 00:24:15 UTC 2008

    Worth less than a penny but I waited for the Windows XP cd-rom
loader to format all 160 GB of the SATA hard drive I got working again.
I unplugged this hard drive so It could not format this too :-)

    It came up working but, it could not find the Internet and the
screen was format at far less than This ubuntu. I think windows has big
problems with nVidai too. But my computer can load windows but there can
not be any other thing on the hard drive.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User