Bluetooth causes machine to lockup. Ubuntu 7.04

Kevin Whitefoot kwhitefoot at
Tue Mar 18 19:54:55 UTC 2008

I have installed Bluetooth on a T42p running Ubuntu 7.04

I can use Konqeror to browse the contents of my Nokia N73 but if I try
to move file (images) by dragging them to a Nautilus window the machine
locks up.  The screen freezes, mouse won't move, no response to the

My first question is simply: has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Next: if so, did you find a solution or even just  a better description
of the problem?