Install Ubuntu - Booting from External Hard Drive

Travis Smith ts0384 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:54:35 UTC 2008

Is your boot order set to cdrom first? You said at one time you were able to
boot off a unverified cd I dont know what that means but can you do it
again? 8GB external is pretty dinky, if anything take it out of the external
shell and install it directly into the comptuer. Try another cdrom drive if
you have one laying around.