perl dbd-oracle ?

Tomoki Taniguchi tomoki.taniguchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:56:09 UTC 2008

if I don't ndde PL/SQL?  if i just want to be able to use standard sql
queries, do i need libdbd-oracle-perl?
or is it possible to connect using libdbd-odbc-perl?

there is a .deb package under the debian repository.
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/contrib/libd/libdbd-oracle-perl/
is it possible to install and run this package?