Installing from iso file: two ext3 partions on the disk

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE macanas_ped at gva.es
Tue Mar 18 09:36:05 UTC 2008

De:  Dotan Cohen
Enviado el: mar 18/03/2008 9:26
Para: Ubuntu user technical support,not for general discussions
Asunto: Re: Installing from iso file: two ext3 partions on the disk

On 18/03/2008, PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE <macanas_ped at gva.es> wrote:
>> >I have googled for how to install Ubuntu without burning a disc, and
> found many articles, however, they all assume that one is starting
> with a Windows partition.
>
> No, you can use Luwi (Ubuntu installed from other Linux ).

>Thanks, googling now.

Really, not at all. I feel usefull. Ask all you want, if I can answer donĀ“t doubt I am going to help ;-)

>> And if you have nothing ;-) you can install Linux in a USB keydrive from any
> computer and then install Ubuntu from your keydrive.

>That sounds like a good solution. I'm googling now, but if there is a
guide that you are familiar with then I'd like a link. Thank you very
much.

I have found interesting links in http://www.pendrivelinux.com/category/install-to-usb-hard-drive/  <http://www.pendrivelinux.com/>  and http://www.debuntu.org/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-usb-bar

Regards.

Pedro.