Installing from iso file: two ext3 partions on the disk

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at
Tue Mar 18 08:26:33 UTC 2008

On 18/03/2008, PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE <macanas_ped at> wrote:
> >I have googled for how to install Ubuntu without burning a disc, and
> found many articles, however, they all assume that one is starting
> with a Windows partition.
> No, you can use Luwi (Ubuntu installed from other Linux ).

Thanks, googling now.

> And if you have nothing ;-) you can install Linux in a USB keydrive from any
> computer and then install Ubuntu from your keydrive.

That sounds like a good solution. I'm googling now, but if there is a
guide that you are familiar with then I'd like a link. Thank you very

Dotan Cohen

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?