Benchmarking Solidworks in VirtualBox and VMWare Server

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:21:36 UTC 2008

On 17/03/2008, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:
> Gee. When I interviewed at IAI years ago, they were still on the board.
> I'm surprised that Pro-Engineer hasn't made inroads there.

I don't know about IAI specifically (though I cannot imagine such an
advanced company would not be using CAD), but most job positions
require experience in SW. In fact, I don't know of anyone using
anything else in my faculty. If you are have contacts at mechanical
engineering at the technion, ask about CAD. I'm really interested to
hear from you, what they have to say.

Note that there is a Pro/Engineer poster hanging on the wall in the
faculty. Other than that, though, I'm not aware of any real presence.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.