Network Bottlenecks

symonds thompson symondsthomp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:57:24 UTC 2008

hey everyone
thanxs for your overwhelming response to my query . your all suggestions
were implemented by me and I have another response to your suggestions
.Maybe it guides you all. A friend of mine suggested that they had deployed
Riverbed Steelheads and lo! the problem of network bottlenecks vanished to a
greater extent. he also informed me about WDS forum , a site of this
particular company where much information can be gathered about steelheads.
Wish me luck for deploying these steelheads.