Sun Mar 16 21:27:44 UTC 2008

His point is that this is the Ubuntu mailing list, not a Windows mailing
list.

To answer your query, I don't believe Windows XP supports FAT16. FAT32 has
been the standard FAT failing system since Windows 98.

-----

Gareth Howells, DipHE (Dunelm), BCS
CEO, GForce Industries

garethATgforce-industriesDOTcoDOTuk