Evolution's crazy habit with moving an e-mail to a folder !?

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Sat Mar 15 14:35:51 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 11:28 +0100, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 13:03 +0800, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> > Why does one need one more step to do trashing the/se ones ???
>
> I still don't seem to understand the problem ... which additional step
> is that?

After reading e-mails in the INbox they go TRASH or get stored
systematically !
With deleting they go TRASH directly and aren't visible anymore except
in TRASH !!
With "deleted e-mails NOT hiding" they are still visible in the INbox
and disturb me !!!

To get them thrown out of the INbox one more step is necessary to EMPTY
the INbox !! ;-)

Well, once in a while it is helpful to get a (too fast and erroneously)
deleted message visible again to undelete it and store it properly ! ;-)

Generally I like Evolution's concept but these few thing's are more
confusing me !! ;-D

Cheers, svobi