Evolution's crazy habit with moving an e-mail to a folder !?

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Fri Mar 14 01:06:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:43:52 +0800
SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux <i-ubux at synass.net> wrote:

> Even more worse:
> With moving your mail from the INbox to my IT INbox and then moving to
> Evolution's folder ...
> ... I have 3 entries of your message plus the one in the Evolution
> folder !!!
> Disappointing chaotic !!
> ;-(
>
> Cheers, svobi

Sounds to me like you just don't have any idea on what you're doing
when it comes to setting up rules.

I used Evo for a long time - Never, I mean ever, have I witnessed the
mess you yourself have introduced.

Setting up rules and using them isn't rocket science (then again, to
some it just may be).

Rulesets in Evo isn't ant different then setting rulesets int either
Claws, Thunderbird, or even Outlook.

If its a ruleset issue - I strongly suggest the Evolution mail lists.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Fingerprint: 4201 94F9 E77F 9357 F3F3 56B7 8D20 ECC7 1AB5 FEF8