Wireless router

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux i-ubux at synass.net
Tue Mar 11 04:16:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 19:47 -0700, NoOp wrote:
> On 03/10/2008 05:58 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
> > NoOp wrote:

> >> Then it's probably time to do a hard reset & start again?
> >>

> >     How do you do a hard reset? There is one tiny hole and a bent
> > paperclip works fine. I have tried both short (1 second) and long (45
> > second) presses of this switch. It doesn't seem to help much. Is there
> > something else I should do?
> >
> > Karl
> >

> It's a discontinued product so there doesn't seem to be much info on
> D-Link's website (you can check). But a quick Google found:

See this URL from D-Link for DI-524 Revision A:
http://support.dlink.com/emulators/di524/

Or all the stuff for the DI-524 in the FTP directory:
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Gateway/di524

Especially the manual:
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Gateway/di524/Manual

Just watch and choose your correct revision to avoid a unit destroing
disaster !!

> "When you try the Hard reset again, please hold paperclip and unplug
> power, still holding paperclip, then plug in router still holding
> paperclip, hold paperclip for 30 seconds not 10."

Good luck and cheers, svobi