Wireless router

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 02:47:08 UTC 2008

On 03/10/2008 05:58 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
> NoOp wrote:

>>>     Thanks I need to find out what the name and password IS. It has been
>>> years since I set it up and I have long forgot the name AND the password
>>>

>> Then it's probably time to do a hard reset & start again?
>>

>     How do you do a hard reset? There is one tiny hole and a bent
> paperclip works fine. I have tried both short (1 second) and long (45
> second) presses of this switch. It doesn't seem to help much. Is there
> something else I should do?
>
> Karl

It's a discontinued product so there doesn't seem to be much info on
D-Link's website (you can check). But a quick Google found:

"When you try the Hard reset again, please hold paperclip and unplug
power, still holding paperclip, then plug in router still holding
paperclip, hold paperclip for 30 seconds not 10."