CUPS Kerberos Problem

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 15:22:32 UTC 2008

While using cups setting up an ipp printer, I
accidentally ticked "use kerberos" in the server basic
setup and now I can't authenticate/make changes for
anything. Dumb move I know but didn't even know what
kerberos is. Is there anyway, I can get back to the
default server settings without setting up kerberos? I
looked at the kerberos setup for linux on cups site
and don't want any part of it; didn't even understand
what was being talked about. Any help most appreciated.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net