sharing and internet connection via peer to peer

debiani386 debiani386 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:05:51 UTC 2008

hi everyone

i have 2 ubuntu computers hooked in via crossover cable and i have 1
wireless cable.

What i want to do is temporarily set up internet connection sharing on 1
computer so i dont have to swap my wireless between my 2 computers.

ive googled and gone through several tutorials with no avail. even tried
internet connection sharing via firestarter and it didnt work

is it possible to set up internet connection sharing with a p2p network
like this  and of so, how?

--cj