New User in need of quick lesson

Jesse Robertson briscoelake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:33:28 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am probably about the lowliest of linux users out there.  At one point I
had learned some command line when I had to work with AIX and Red Hat but
now I am looking to put together a hylafax server on a ubuntu server.  I
have ubuntu server installed and am basically waiting on my multitech modem
to arrive.  The problem is that my knowledge was poor to begin with and now
it is pretty much forgotten.  So a crash course on command line linux would
be really helpful.  Does anyone know of a decent one you can point me too?

Thanks for your assistance.

Jesse

--
Boxbe Filter Code - MW9518BM