Wireless network inside VMWare virtual machine?

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 16:05:16 UTC 2008

	I'm about to embark on a mission... I have a WinXP Guest in a VMware
Virtual machine. I'm hoping to find a way to have the Guest use the
host's wireless network card, with Bridged networking. Or at least
create a wireless network between the Guest & Host, via NAT.
	This machine will also be dual-booting between WinXP & 7.10...
	The purpose is so I can help emulate/troubleshoot wireless connectivity
issues...
	Aside from the obvious Google searching, anybody have pointers? Or
would a different VM software be in order?

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,