no one can help me?

jony podder josara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:52:49 UTC 2008

hello dear,
my ISP or manufacturer does not  support Linux Os . i tried to google and
found something its related . this phone's usb ic made by texas instrument
and when i type "dmesg -c" on terminal there shows the driver is
ti_usb_2410_5250 . i need the driver of ti_usb_3410_5250 . and i found it on
"brimson.com" please go there and tell me which one driver is proper for me
. i'm using ubuntu 7.10 which kernel is 2.6.22-14.

jony