question on VirtualBox

Jim Rosser jarosser06 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:39:34 GMT 2008

Im cannot remeber if you can do this with the open source version but there
is a set of tools to help with this type of situation.  All you need to do
is install guest additions. For detailed information check the VBOX user
manual on the innotek website.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Frederik De Richter <
frederik.de.richter at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm happily running Ubuntu Heron in a VirtualBox.
>
> I could not find out how I can maximize the window within VB. Is there a
> setting you can change? or is this restricted by the amount of Video Mem (I
> put it on max: 128 MB -- base Mem : 923 MB). Even if I use Full Screen Mode,
> the window size is still too small for some programs, so I cannot see some
> buttons situated at the bottom of  the some applications. Hope this makes
> sense.
>
> erik

Jim Rosser
Winchester Designs