Webcam SW !?

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 07:57:45 UTC 2008

SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
> Sometimes I am getting a pop-up that there shall be active another
> camera monitor !?
> OOPpss !!

There can only be one application at the same time accessing the camera.
Probably you didn't close one of the programs when you started the second
one.

> Camorama 0.18-2 and
> CameraMonitor 0.2-1
>
> Which to use and which to UN-install or even anything else better !?

Try for yourself which progam is better for your needs. It is like
editors, you may prefer emacs over vi, or you may even hate both and
prefer nano :)

No need to uninstall one of them, you can keep both installed (unless you
have too little disk space).

Nils