degrafmentation app (FAT32/NTFS)

ABD Computer Installations admin at abdcomputers.net
Tue Mar 4 00:33:20 UTC 2008

hi ,
                I would say let window$ do it, as defraging is required
        only by window$
        in the disk manager of that OS, and not necessary for operating
        systems
        that utilise journals such as reiserfs and ext3.

        Hope this helps you out.

        enjoy :)

        =MK=

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 20:42 -0300, Felipe Figueiredo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anybody know of a way do defrag vfat or ntfs filesystems under linux? If
> so, is it reliable?
>
> regards
> FF

Best Regards

The Team at ABD Computers

ABD Computer Installations
Get A Better Deal !

Phone: 0408 867 967
Web: http://www.abdcomputers.net
Email: admin at abdcomputers.net

ABD Computer Installations E-mail and E-mail Server is Virus and Spyware
Free.
We request recipients of this E-mail to place us in the white-list of
friendly E-mailers.
                      -This privilege was achieved because we use Linux.