Windows Vista half price

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:50:18 UTC 2008

On 03/03/2008, Jack Bowling <jbinpg at shaw.ca> wrote:
>  > > Yesterday...
>  >
>  > I know they both shared credit for everything, but that one sounds like
>  > McCartney to me...
>
> Yep. Paulie all the way.

Actually, I also thought that it was Paul. Not by the voice (I cannot
tell them apart most of the time) but because of the lyrics. Paul
mostly wrote (and sung) down to earth lyrics. John wrote (and sung)
LSD-inspired almost nonsense lyrics. Yesterday is most certainly in
the former camp.

But the joke goes how the joke goes.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com