aftermath of an ubuntu installation

Donny George donny008 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:18:47 UTC 2008

hello

i made an ubuntu 7.10 installation on my windows xp desktop as dual os . but
unfortunately the partitioning with ubuntu didnt work right and i lost one
of my windows drives which i had not backed up. i used GET DATA BACK FOR
NTFS(as it was ntfs partition) to retrieve it. and fortunately i can see all
the files and names but i can never open one. it either says the path cant
be found or that its an invalid format. i also tried the partition table
doctor to try and recover the partition. but i still couldnt retrieve the
windows drive.

would there be any way to get back my data and drive.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!

donny