BALSIC ,a basic program utility

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 16:16:18 UTC 2008

Yes, the rpm with alien should work. It's all about the libraries. I'm
not sure how old the rpm is either, since I've only ever compiled from
source. But it's definitely worth trying for those who need it and can't
wait for my attempt to get it into Universe. I believe I waited a little
too long to be able to get it in right away; it may have to wait until
Intrepid. But I will speak with MOTU to find out how the process works
some time this week, probably Monday or Tuesday.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
Make a change. Make a difference.