some one cud plz me out !!

Usman Saleem usm_83 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 15:43:17 UTC 2008

hi there
  well i got 2 problems ...
1st : if i try to compile any file it shows :
  '' make SHELL=/bin bash ''
and says it an error ....
whts dat??

2ndly: i was tryinn to install my wireless driver , which is intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG
and i download the drivers and mac80211 as well but is shows :
'' oldieee80211 refrences found.In order to build the ieee80211 sub system ,prior version must first be removed .You can perform this task by running this make file as root via:
                 % sudo make check_old    ''

and when i tried to check the old version .. it says
''make:***No rule to make target 'check_old' Stop. ''

cud anyone plz help me out whts the solution for that...

Thx....

Usmi.