Playing Divx and MP3 on Edubuntu

ZEBWALYA DARIOUS darbwa at msn.com
Fri Jun 27 08:55:51 UTC 2008

Hi there!!

I am an admnistrator of a school which  has recently started running the edubuntu Gutsy Gibbon 7.10 server based network.

At
the school there is no internet connectivity and I wish to play MP3 and
DIVX file formats.I thought of using apt-on-cd package to create
repository of packages but no any other person has ubuntu OS in my
locality but most of them use Windows.

If there is anyone who
can help me to do it offline or where I can download complete packages
that I can use to make a cd for use offline from the internet and get
things to work on the server.

Any help rendered will be appreciated