How do I recommend a package be added to Ubuntu?

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:38:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Karl Auer <kauer at biplane.com.au> wrote:

> Ubuntu has a package in it called tspc. This is a TSP client for talking
> to (e.g.) Hexago tunnel brokers to provide IPv6 connectivity.

On Debian, one might file a wishlist bug against the tspc package, and
maybe that would get someone involved. There is also a "Request for
Package" "bug" one could file against a metapackage that just
communicates your wish to someone to get the new package included in
the repositories.

I am too new to Ubuntu to know what the Ubuntuites do with this stuff.