hibernation problem

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:41:49 UTC 2008

It seems to hibernate, then restarts, going to the login screen, then the
password screen, but sometimes skipping the former, then loads.  After it
loads I get an error message saying ubuntu has failed to hibernbate.  So it
shuts down but either does or does not resume normally.  In either case I
get that error message.

Thanks for replying!

Gary