Thunderbird/Lightning problem on Hardy

Chris Rees utisoft at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 21 17:29:50 UTC 2008

> Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:30:04 +0200
> From: Sam Przyswa <samp at arial-concept.com>

>Yes, excuse me, the Lightning windows is displayed incomplete on the
>left side in Thunderbird and in the agenda windows the button doesn't
>work. I uninstalled and reinstalled it each time it's the same.

Don't send HTML email. Ever. To anyone. Especially not to mailing lists.

Try

$ sudo aptitude purge thunderbird
$ sudo aptitude install thunderbird

This will delete all of the configuration for Thunderbird, and might
fix your problem.

Chris

--
One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

R< $&h ! > $- ! $+	$@ $2 < @ $1 .UUCP. > (sendmail.cf)