Toolbar has disappeared

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:43:23 UTC 2008

Charles Ledvina wrote:
> Hello--
>
> My toolbar has disappeared on my desktop and for 4 days I haven't been
> able to get it back.  I'm sure there's an easy answer but I could not
> find anything in the documentation on how to restore it.
>
> Help from the collective wisdom would be appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Charles
I don't know if anyone has answered this or not but you can get a
Toolbar back if you have another one still on the screen.  Right-click
the existing Toolbar and choose New Toolbar from the popup menu.  Its
that simple.  Now if all the Toolbars are gone I don't know what to do then.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home