Firefox 3.0 aggravations

Clayton smaug42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:45:09 UTC 2008

> actual functionality vs. "this looks soooOOOO cool!  It's lame, everyone hates
> it but it LOOKS RAD DUDE!" functionality I have to wonder what's happening
> with the FOSS model of development.  *sigh*

At first I was a bit put off by the change, but after a day or so of
using FF3 (I started using it in the Betas), the new location bar
starts to be come VERY useful, and very nice.  It has become my
favorite feature of Firefox.  The bookmarking is so easy... the search
functionality on the location bar is great.

C.