Michael Haney thezorch at
Wed Jun 18 23:04:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Mario Spinthiras <mspinthiras at> wrote:
> Last time I checked this is an Ubuntu mailing list. Yet you act as if
> we are about to save vista and the whole Microsoft deal. Something
> smells fishy...

Actually we're pointing out just how "BAD" Vista and Windows in
general is compared to Ubuntu.  Yes, Ubuntu is far form perfect but
its way better than that steaming pile of Balmer droppings called
Vista.  I have both Vista and XP on my computers and I tend to like XP
better and almost always do everything in ubuntu.

Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at
AIM: thezorch at
Yahoo IM: zorchhaney