cant ping website

Donny George donny008 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 01:35:38 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>
wrote:

> Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
> > 2008/6/18 Donny George <donny008 at gmail.com>:
> >>
> >> i am getting wexed up totally
> >>
> >> i cant ping any website even wen i set the eth0 and netmask and even
> >> after setting gateway and nameserver
> >>
> >> i dont know wat more i cud try to get this running
> >>
> >> any advices or suggestions
> >>

> > sudo apt-get install aspell
> >
> Dotan, you're evil!
>
> I looked at that and said to self "what on earth is he suggesting a spell
> checker for..."  Then I spewed coffee :-)
>
> Donny, it's a lot easier to get help if you take a moment and try to write
> coherent email.  I haven't got a clue what you are asking, either.
> --
> derek

sorry derek , in my anxiety of things not working my email was too vague i
admit. it was just the connectivity issue though i had staticallz assigned
an IP, netmask and default gateway.

but also thanks to other people who were interested in misleading me

anyway the problem has been solved

thnx for all the help

don