Ham Radio

Peter N Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jun 17 00:08:17 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I am sure happy that Ubuntu has all the Ham Radio software available
> and working. I got fldigi and xlog but they both have to be started from
> a terminal. Ham radio is like that...
>
>     Anyhow I wrote a file which I put in /karl/bin/ so when I write in a
> terminal psk the fldigi and xlog both come up and run. Very cool.
>
> Karl

Hi Karl,

You shouldn't have to run xlog from a terminal. I'm running Xubuntu and
can run it from a menu. BTW, should there really be that much gray space
  to the right of the entry fields?

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
             -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"