Now on Hardy

Karl Larsen k5di at
Sat Jun 14 18:07:02 UTC 2008

    I bit the bullet and unplugged the power to my IDE hard drive. So
now the computer has only one 160 GB hard drives. I have both Gutsy and
Hardy now running on the one hard drive and loading Hardy was a SNAP! It
loaded from the LiveCD just like I expected and the Grub has Hardy first
and Gutsy second.

    The problem with 2 hard drives is a problem with my BIOS. It is just
a pure PAIN to use this computer with one IDE and one SATA hard drives.
Now I have one SATA and it is easy to use.

    Now to set up this Hardy like my Gutsy is now.

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User