Bootin 4 OS'es?

Jonathan Dlouhy dlouhy at charter.net
Fri Jun 13 18:48:29 UTC 2008

I'm booting six Os'es, Windows XP and five Linux distros. It's pretty
simple. Once you install the first Linux and set up Grub it's a simple
matter of editing the menu.lst file in the /boot/grub directory of the
first Linux and adding the others. Just make sure you don't let the
subsequent Linux installs install a new Grub. In my experience that has
worked best.

Cheers,
--
Jonathan Dlouhy