Ubuntu's disorganized behaviour

Silent Ph03nix silentph03nix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:28:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Young <tuxman at knology.net> wrote:
> Just to be clear for my sake. In the terminal you typed just
> MyPasswordSafe ?
>
> That's one of the variations that I tried.

Personally, I prefer KeePassX.  There's a Windows and Linux version
and they can use the same database for both.  I've got it installed
and in Gnome, it's under Applications, accessories, KeePassX.

As to your question as to why it's there now, I've had problems with
Gnome where some things don't show up until I log out and log back in
because it doesn't refresh the menus until that happens I believe.  I
also have a package called menu-xdg which adds things to the menus
when you run sudo update-menus.

HTH,

Ph03nix