Forget Hardy

elmo elmo at ne.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 14:11:55 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>

>>     I can get zero help from all you experts so I have decided what I do
>> will suit me and not you. I am going to forget Hardy and stay with this
>> old 7-10 until the next new version comes out.
>>

> Damn!  I thought you meant you were going back to Fedora.
>
> You've had way more support than you really deserve, but with your attitude
> its no surprise that people aren't very willing to help.

I'm by no means an expert and I had big problems with "Hardy" and tried
several
downloads before I found one that works...
 Do a web search for http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/downloadmirrors

Down load the one that contains the word "Northeastern",  It's located
in Boston.
This one works for me.
elmo