help on PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN Network Connection driver

AC Perdon turf.ph at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:20:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a fujitsu esprimo mobile that has a  PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN
Network Connection, I have installed 8.04 but seem that the wireless is not
showing in the Network Settings see attached screenshot. I have update my
kernel is now 2.6.24-18-generic but stll no luck. Below are other details:

*-network
       product: PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN Network Connection
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       physical id: 0
       bus info: pci at 0000:06:00.0
       version: 61
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list
       configuration: driver=iwl4965 latency=0 module=iwl4965

Please advice or any how-to site that could fix this.

Thanks,
--
AC Perdon
Registered GNU/Linux User #340122