Forget Hardy

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Jun 12 13:58:10 UTC 2008

Res wrote:

> since I was right and you
> dont want to look at it from any other angle than what suits your own list
> nazi mates, I *will* end my participation in the thread,

Aw, c'mon, you already promised to do that once.  However, by once-again
proving Godwin's law, you just  hit the killfile...  (well, that and an
absence of punctuation)

> and that includes
> reading it, as its pretty pointless as you have stated at the end of your
> post below, that as far as you are concerend your opinion is the only one
> that counts, when you son, are so very very wrong,

Well, I often disagree with Steve, but this time it's you who's wrong.  If
Steve tries to help somebody, and they see it as an attack, that's _not_
Steve's problem.  We're all volunteers here, and while respect is good,
nobody is under any compulsion to sweeten their advice just to be sure no
one is offended.
--
derek